Hello Everybody!!!
I am doing this blog partially because I have to and because I thought it might be something interesting for me to do because I have never done one before. The focus of my blog is saving money and at the same time doing some good for our environment. Now, we all like to save money (ikr) but that's not always an easy thing to do but surprisingly saving the environment can be a lot easier than you think. For example, bottled water...Did you know that most of the plastic bottles are not recycled and these can take thousands of years to decompose. Also many companies who bottle water are not regulated by the FDA so....WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT COMES FROM!!! YIKES!! My advice, buy a reusable bottle and drink tap water especially here in Memphis! We have some of the cleanest water in the world!! The bottles used to bottle water takes three times the effort to create so clearly>>> This is a WASTE. Good facts like this one is what my blog is all about soooo...stay tuned for more updates! ttyl
No comments:
Post a Comment